Range: Entry Carpet Systems
Gecko is an innovative entrance carpet tile with coarse bristle-like fibres that adhere to and removes dirt and contaminants from footwear.
Gecko Entrance Carpet Tiles are truly inspired by nature. The microscopic stiff bristle-like hairs on the feet of geckos are self-cleaning, will remove any clogging dirt within a few steps and allows them to adhere to vertical surfaces. Developed for intense wear entrance areas, Gecko is an extra heavy duty Entrance Carpet Tile that will trap dirt and moisture from footwear approaching from all directions.
You can step forward with confidence, and be assured that Gecko does the dirty work, trapping dirt with every footstep to protect the interior environment.
Gecko has the following benefits:
- Heavy duty performance, suitable for high traffic areas
- Removes dirt and moisture from any direction
- Effective soil trap that cleans pedestrian footwear
- Slip resistant, mitigates slips and falls causing injury
- Dimensionally stable, will not cup or curl, shrink or grow
- Save cleaning costs, easy to clean and maintain
- Easy to install, and custom cut to fit on site
- Compliant, has been tested and exceeds the NZ flammability requirements
- supported by a 10-year manufacturer limited warranty
Gecko is available in 500 x 500mm tiles