WideRIB Indoor and Outdoor Carpet
Entry Carpet Systems
WideRIBuv polypropylene entrance carpets have a very high UV resistance allowing the carpet to be used outdoors on decks, walkways and ramps as a slip resistant surface. The high needle-punch pile weight provides an excellent surface to withstand sporting boot sprigs, ice skates, and skis for example.
Used indoors, these carpets are an effective entrance carpet solution that traps soil and moisture from footwear walked in from all directions, protecting surrounding floors and reducing cleaning costs of flooring surfaces inside.
WideRIBvu has the following benefits:
• UV resistant means the product can be used both indoors and outdoors with confidence.
• Non-slip surface for decks, walkways, and ramps.
• Durable, heavy-duty performance that is fit for purpose in high traffic areas.
• Keeps indoor areas cleaner by trapping dirt, moisture, airborne allergens and irritants.
• Resistant to mould, fungus, and insects.
• Compliant, has been tested and exceeds the New Zealand flammability requirements.
• Supported by a 10-year indoor and 3-year outdoor limited warranty.
Available in 25m rolls x 2m wide and can be cut to custom lengths.