Flotex Seagrass planks combine lasting performance with sophistication & style. Because of its natural and warm feel, the Seagrass design goes down well in homely environments like housing for the aged or care facilities.
You can create stunning floor designs with Flotex Seagrass, whether it is laid as herringbone, brick or basketweave. Sophisticated in 1 colour, or stylish with 2 or more.
Already available in sheet and tile formats, Flotex now offers you the possibility to create and design sophisticated indoor environments with a new series of plank designs of 100×25 cm.Read More
Comfortable & quiet
- The densely placed ﬁbers (up to 80 million per m2) provide a warm and comfortable surface.
- Excellent sound absorption properties make Flotex an acoustic flooring solution (class A, with >20dB impact sound reduction).
- Flotex is a comfortable flooring and is easy to walk on.
- The wide range of designs create a pleasing ﬂoor covering for any environment.
Safe & durable
- Made from nylon 6.6 ﬁbers Flotex is an indestructible textile.
- Flotex provides a safe environment for all age groups as it avoids tripping or slipping hazards both in dry and wet conditions.
- Flotex meets the HSE wet and dry slip resistance classiﬁcations for use on ﬂat surfaces and ramps.